Paper submission should be made via EDAS at http://edas.info/N15077.
All submitted papers should be in the form of Adobe PDF file and are to be limited to a maximum length of 6 pages (A4 size, single space, Times Roman of font size 10, two columns format), including figures, tables and references [IEEE template for Conference Proceedings].
Upon acceptance, authors will be required to register and present their papers. Papers will be published in the conference proceedings only if at least one of the authors is officially registered and presented, otherwise status of the paper will be changed to NO-SHOW and ultimately withdrawn. Registration covers a maximum of two papers with one presenter. Student registration will cover a single-paper final submission and presentation.
Strict Quality Control and Double Blind Review
We are currently adopting strict quality control to ensure better quality of papers to be accepted. The acceptance rate for CHUSER has been capped to 60% – 70%, the authors should ensure the following criteria are met:-
1. The authors must NOT indicate their names and affiliations in the body of the paper submitted for initial submission.
2. The authors should NOT provide their personal information and affiliation during online submission.
3. PAPERS WITH MORE THAN 30% SIMILARITY SCORE WILL BE SCREENED BY THE TECHNICAL PROGRAM CHAIR AND WITHDRAWN PRIOR TO REVIEW PROCESS.
All papers will undergo the the following review stages:
1. Similarity score screening by the Technical Program Chair/Conference Chair.
2. Track screening to ensure alignment to the conference tracks by the Technical Program Chair/Conference Chair.
3. Double blind review by at least 3 Editorial Review Board Members, in most instances more than 3 reviews are received and assessed.
4. Track Chair reviews to screen Editorial Review Boards Members reviews and assessment.
5. Final Review by Technical Program Chair/Conference Chair.